Hard Work is its Own Reward, But These Perks are Pretty Great, Too
At Weaver, we say our most valuable resource is our people. We take the time to evaluate our employees’ wants and needs and invest our resources accordingly. Weaver goes beyond offering competitive health benefits, such as medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and a 401(k) plan. An ongoing goal of our culture committee is to continually improve our benefits that put a priority on maintaining a healthy work-life balance, cultivating your professional interests and recognizing your value.
- Paid time off – starting at four weeks of vacation each year; additional vacation time can be earned as you progress in your career
- Paid maternity leave (12 weeks) and paternity leave (four weeks)
- Paid holidays – 15 observed annually + two disconnect weeks, where employees are encouraged to take PTO and refresh
- Paid marriage, bereavement and jury duty leave
- Paid time off for taking CPA exams
- Employee referral bonuses ranging from $2K to $20K
- Performance-based bonus plans
- Holiday bonuses
- Annual recognition programs including busy season and core value awards
- Weaver points awarded for exceptional work and redeemable in online store
- Celebration program for career milestone anniversaries and personal milestones (birthdays, newborns and marriages)
- Smart dress code– the freedom to dress for your day
Health & Savings
- 401(k) plan with employer match and profit sharing
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans – effective on the first day of the month following the date of employment
- Group term life insurance – option for dependent life insurance
- Optional health savings account – with employer contribution
- Optional flexible spending account
- Milk stork services
- Fertility and adoption assistance
- Pet insurance
- Gympass membership and platform
Training & Development
There is always something new to learn, and at Weaver, our professionals never stop growing. We invest heavily in training and development because industry knowledge, technical skills and client relations are the head and the heart of our business.
For our tax and audit practice staff, these courses not only help further develop technical accounting skills to prepare them for advancement, but also enhance communication skills and professionalism. Soft skill training topics often include client service/commitment, project management, time management and business writing.
Led by Weaver instructors who are subject matter experts in their field, these programs include current case studies, discussion sessions, and current updates and/or changes within the industry.
Designed for newly promoted management staff, this program focuses on specialized and technical subjects that will assist managers in their professional development as well as provide tools to encourage their teams to reach their professional goals.
The Weaver Way to CPA
Obtaining your CPA license takes dedication and perseverance and represents a significant milestone in your career journey. All Weaver employees are eligible to receive the Becker CPA Review course at no cost, including future employees who have signed a full-time offer letter. We offer a comprehensive program that includes two pathways to support you in achieving this goal.
- 1. Pass the CPA exam within one year of your full-time hire date
- 2. Receive a $5,000 bonus once you've passed
*To be eligible, you must not have any prior full-time work experience at a CPA firm
- 1. Pass the CPA exam within two years of full-time hire date
- 2. Receive a $3,000 bonus once you've passed
For full program benefits and eligibility, please reach out to us.
More Ways We Support You
- Paid time off while you sit for the exam. No need to use your vacation time, you’ve got 32 hours to use towards the exams
- Certification and licensure fees covered. Once you’ve passed the exam, fulfilled your State Board ethics requirements, and begun full-time employment with Weaver, the firm pays for all CPA certification and licensing fees. We also pay the annual renewal fees for as long as you’re a Weaver employee
- Society memberships covered. Weaver pays for your AICPA and state society annual membership dues