Not quite ready for an internship? Weaver’s Accelerate summer program is for select college students who are looking for early opportunities to explore their career path in accounting. During this multi-day event, you will network with Weaver professionals and learn first-hand what it takes to succeed in public accounting.
- Experience the Weaver culture through a fun, interactive agenda
- Gain a head-start by learning about Weaver and our services before the typical recruiting cycle
- Network with Weaver professionals of all levels
- Participate in activities designed to assess and hone your professional skills
- Learn more about the accounting profession from the inside, including testimonies from current interns and associates
Applicants should be high-achieving college sophomores (or equivalent) who plan to pursue a career in audit, tax or advisory services. We encourage you to check with your career services center or your Weaver campus recruiter for application information, and to learn why a career with Weaver is #goals.