As operations adapt to accommodate new requirements and settle into the new normal, the maintenance of controls is critical to the meeting compliance and regulatory requirements. In addition, it’s equally important for control owners to understand their responsibilities and expectations. Through times of change, there are opportunities to make improvements to internal controls, and key considerations all organizations should assess to enable controls to continue operating and take advantage of technology.
Public Company Webinar: Maintaining Internal Controls as You Adapt to the New Normal
Wednesday, July 8, 2020 | 11:00 - 12:00 PM CDT
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar.
The key objectives of this live webinar are to:
- Address key considerations on what to look for and how to best handle changes in control ownership
- Identify improvement opportunities when faced with change and disruptions
- Discuss risks and latitude regarding the performance of review controls
- Brett Nabors, Partner in IT Advisory Services – Weaver
- Greg Englert, Partner in Risk Advisory Services – Weaver
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar • Level: Basic • No prerequisites • Complimentary to attend
This webinar is for all levels of accountants, finance professionals and CFOs. Please note that each person should register and attend individually in order to receive CPE credit.
Can't make this webinar? Registering will allow you to view the webinar on-demand, when it is most convenient for you.
Questions about registration? Contact Kayli McCarver at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817.882.7340.