Bringing together industry leaders and subject matter experts, our annual CPE event provides insight on updated compliance requirements as well as guidance on best practices in the new business environment. Featuring eight one-hour long sessions over the course of four weeks, our series of sessions are designed around the skills needed to prepare for today’s business requirements as well as tomorrow’s uncertainties.
Register for one session or join us for all eight.
Grant Administration and Compliance
October 28, 2020 – 10:00-11:00 AM CDT
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar.
This session is designed to go over the key areas of grant administration, compliance standards, risks and common pitfalls in grant compliance, and designing effective internal controls throughout the grant lifecycle. Specific compliance standards will be discussed, including the most recent OMB Compliance Supplement and any new COVID-19 implications.
Attendees will learn:
- Key tips for effectively managing grants and ways to avoid common pitfalls.
- Ways to manage risks of noncompliance through effective internal controls throughout the grant lifecycle.
- To identify the key changes in the most recent 2020 OMB Compliance Supplement, including additional audit guidance for new COVID-19 related programs and existing programs with compliance requirement changes
- Rebecca Goldstein, Partner, Assurance Services
- Jackie Gonzalez, Partner, Assurance Services
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar • Level: Basic • No prerequisites • Complimentary to attend
This webinar is for all levels of accountants, finance professionals and CFOs. Please note that each person should register and attend individually in order to receive CPE credit.
Can't make this webinar? Registering will allow you to view the webinar on-demand, when it is most convenient for you.
Questions about registration? Contact Natalie Ramsey at email@example.com or 817.882.7546.