Following our introductory webinar discussing resources to support businesses through COVID-19, we invite you to join Weaver for PART TWO of a more in-depth two-part webinar series covering what you need to know about the CARES Act. Topics discussed on this webinar include the tax provisions affecting businesses. One hour of CPE Credit available. Level: Basic.
CARES Act: Business Tax Provisions
Friday, April 10, 2020 | 1:00 – 2:00 PM CDT
- To provide an overview of the key business tax provisions of the CARES Act
- To cover the limits on the business interest deduction under Section 163(j) for various entities and the benefits of using 2019 numbers
- To explain the Act’s changes related to Qualified Improvement Property (QIP), including its definition, the limitation if the real property election is made, the Form 3115 adjustment and more
- To educate on how to obtain the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) credit and which forms to file
- To provide an update on Net Operating Losses (NOLs) and other aspects of the Act that affect businesses
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs.
Can't make the webinar? Registering will allow you to view the webinar on-demand, when it is most convenient for you.
Questions about webinar registration? Contact Kayli McCarver at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817.882.7340.