Expense Management in Health Care
October 1, 2020 – 10:00-11:00 AM CDT
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar.
Join a discussion with Weaver and Expense Reduction Analysts to learn about innovative ways to reevaluate and more effectively manage expenses in health care, especially at a time when every dollar counts. We will discuss strategies to maximize value including effective purchasing processes, internal control and supplier cost optimization.
During this webinar, we will cover how to:
- Identify opportunities for possible expense and operational optimization – and how to unlock substantial amounts of incremental cash flow and budget
- Design processes and internal controls to minimize waste and maximize value achieved from all expenditures
- Develop a vendor audit program to ensure billing accuracy and evaluate vendor effectiveness
- David Anderson, Health Care Practice Leader – Expense Reduction Analysts
- Brandon Tanous, Senior Manager in Risk Advisory Services – Weaver
Hosted in Partnership with:
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar • Level: Basic • No prerequisites • Complimentary to attend
This webinar is for all levels of accountants, finance professionals and CFOs. Please note that each person should register and attend individually in order to receive CPE credit.
Can't make this webinar? Registering will allow you to view the webinar on-demand, when it is most convenient for you.
Questions about registration? Contact Natalie Ramsey at email@example.com or 817.882.7546.