As businesses across the country return to their offices, there are many considerations leaders should be aware of. In this live discussion webinar, our panelists will address the following topics:
- How businesses can keep their offices as collaborative, engaging spaces people want to go
- How to handle capacity considerations to meet social distancing requirements
- Which smart building and office changes owners, managers and tenants should consider
- What future office footprints could look like
- What companies are doing to balance getting back to work and being considerate of employees’ desires
Getting Back to the Office in the New Normal: Space Considerations for Businesses
Thursday, May 28, 2020 | 10:00 - 11:00 AM CDT
- Jill Ibison Vessels, Vice President and Interior Design Project Manager – Corgan
- Karrie McCampbell, Senior Vice President in Asset Services – Transwestern
- Lee Colan, Ph.D., Organizational Psychologist and Leadership Consultant – The L Group
Moderated by Howard Altshuler, Partner-in-Charge of Real Estate Services, at Weaver.
Hosted in Partnership with:
Can't make this webinar? Registering will allow you to view the webinar on-demand, when it is most convenient for you.
Questions about registration? Contact Kayli McCarver at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817.882.7340.