What does the rest of 2020 look like for multifamily real estate? Join us for this live discussion between Karen Schrah, Managing Director of Multifamily at Harbor Group Management Co., Bob Voelker, SVP and General Counsel at Streetlights Residential and Will Duncan, Principal with WDG Architecture Dallas.
Multifamily Housing in a Multidimensional World
Tuesday, June 30, 2020 | 1:00 - 2:00 PM CDT
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar.
We’ll answer the following questions and more:
- How do changes resulting from the pandemic manifest in the future design of multifamily?
- How do we continue to create a sense of community for multifamily residents in today's world?
- What do you see as the demand over the next several years for Class AA, A, B and C properties?
- What can we do to keep multifamily residents safe and healthy?
- Bob Voelker, Senior Vice President & General Counsel – Streetlights Residential
- Karen Schrah, Managing Director, Multifamily – Harbor Group Management Co., LLC
- Will Duncan, Principal – WDG Architecture Dallas, PLLC
Moderated by Howard Altshuler, Weaver’s Partner-in-Charge of Real Estate Services.
Hosted in Partnership with:
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar • Level: Basic • No prerequisites • Complimentary to attend
This webinar is for all levels of accountants, finance professionals and CFOs. Please note that each person should register and attend individually in order to receive CPE credit.
Can't make this webinar? Registering will allow you to view the webinar on-demand, when it is most convenient for you.
Questions about registration? Contact Kayli McCarver at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817.882.7340.