With the President’s signing of the Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act of 2020, join us for this live webinar to update you on the law’s impact on the forgiveness application. Specifically, we’ll dive into whether it is a silver bullet or a can of worms—and what you need to know.
PPP Flexibility Act: Good or Bad for Borrowers?
Wednesday, June 17, 2020 | 1:00 -2:00 PM CDT
The learning objective is to provide a detailed overview of the following key issues:
- What has and has not changed with respect to PPP loan forgiveness
- Errors in the calculation
- Rehire exception and government exception for businesses, and whether the application still applies
- Sonia Desai, Director in Forensics and Litigation Services – Weaver
- Sean Muller, COO of Tax Services – Weaver
- Ryan Irby, Partner, Financial Advisory Services – Weaver
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar • Level: Basic • No prerequisites • Complimentary to attend
This webinar is for all levels of accountants, finance professionals and CFOs. Please note that each person should register and attend individually in order to receive CPE credit.
Can't make this webinar? Registering will allow you to view the webinar on-demand, when it is most convenient for you.
Questions about registration? Contact Kayli McCarver at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817.882.7340.