The time for forgiveness is here. Now that the Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Paycheck Protection Program Forgiveness Application is live, we are hosting this webinar to help you understand the new updates and nuances of the forgiveness application process.
PPP Loan Forgiveness: What Borrowers Should Know About the Forgiveness Application
Friday, May 22, 2020 | 10:00 - 11:00 AM CDT
The learning objectives for this webinar include a:
- Detailed overview of SBA’s loan forgiveness application including guidance on:
- Covered period and limited availability of “alternative payroll covered period”
- Flexibility in “incurred and paid”
- Full-time equivalent employee calculation
- Full-time equivalent employee reduction and salary/wage reduction calculations, exceptions and safe harbors
- Review of the documentation requirements
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar • Level: Basic • No prerequisites • No charge to attend
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs.
Can't make the webinar? Registering will allow you to view the webinar on-demand, when it is most convenient for you.
Questions about webinar registration? Contact Kayli McCarver at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817.882.7340.