Resources to Support Businesses through COVID-19
Wednesday, April 8, 2020 | 11:00 – 12:00 PM CDT
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar • Level: Basic • No prerequisites • No charge to attend
- To educate business owners and C-Level management on the resources available to help minimize interruption to business operations and to encourage employee retention
- To provide an overview of how qualifying businesses can benefit from the CARES Act and the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- To explain the SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) and the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) so businesses can access financial support
- To highlight what businesses should consider before evaluating and making decisions regarding workforce and employee related matters
- To introduce certain tax implications for businesses that will be included in greater detail in an upcoming webinar
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs.
Can't make the webinar? Registering will allow you to view the webinar on-demand, when it is most convenient for you.
Questions about webinar registration? Contact Kayli McCarver at email@example.com or 817.882.7340.