Why SPACs Are an Attractive Alternative to a Traditional IPO
Tuesday, September 22, 2020 | 2:00 - 3:00 PM EST
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar.
Join us for a webinar on Special Purpose Acquisition Vehicles (“SPACs"), the new hot trend in going IPO. We have a panel of experienced advisors who will cover why SPACs are so attractive to private equity funds, sponsors and portfolio companies seeking to go public.
During this webinar you will learn about the:
- SPAC formation process
- Operational logistics with SPACs
- The economics and risks associated with SPAC transactions
Meet the speakers:
- William Cass, Managing Director, Investment Banking at Needham & Company
- Priya Huskins, SVP & Partner at Woodruff Sawyer & Co.
- Jeffrey Selman, Partner at DLA Piper
- Moderated by Sindhu Rajesh, Partner of Alternative Investment Funds at Weaver.
Hosted in Partnership with:
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar • Level: Basic • No prerequisites • Complimentary to attend
This webinar is for all levels of accountants, finance professionals and CFOs. Please note that each person should register and attend individually in order to receive CPE credit.
Can't make this webinar? Registering will allow you to view the webinar on-demand, when it is most convenient for you.
Questions about registration? Contact Natalie Ramsey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817.882.7546.
The disruption and uncertainty in the market caused by recent events has forced many companies to re-evaluate and re-assess their…