As a board member, it’s critical to ensure your organization is ready for whatever lies just beyond the horizon. In this series of articles, we present five critical questions to ask and central topics to discuss at your board meetings to help ensure that your organization is prepared to weather whatever challenges the future holds. These discussions should help your organization adapt to changing landscapes and find both immediate and long-term success.
In this article, you will find responses to these five questions:
- What is our strategy and plan regarding ESG Reporting in order to meet investor and stakeholder expectations?
- Does the board have an adequate understanding of the various compliance requirements of the organization and how management ensures compliance is achieved?
- Are we confident in our approach to audit committees and new PCAOB requirements?
- Are we asking management and ourselves enough questions about cybersecurity?
- Are we still aligned on our company strategy and core objectives?
Executive Resource Center
At Weaver, we know risk – that’s why we’ve continued to compile our series of key questions and central topics you can…