As a board member, it’s critical to ensure your organization is ready for whatever lies just beyond the horizon. In this series of articles, we present five critical questions to ask and central topics to discuss at your board meetings to help ensure that your organization is prepared to weather whatever challenges the future holds. These discussions should help your organization adapt to changing landscapes and find both immediate and long-term success.
In this article, you will find responses to these five questions:
- Is the Russia-Ukraine conflict impacting operations?
- How does rapid inflation affect budgets and short-term strategic goals?
- Has the current business environment created new risks for our key vendors, suppliers or business partners?
- Is the board prepared for potential changes in SEC requirements related to climate change and cybersecurity reporting for public companies?
- How effective are virtual board meetings?
Executive Resource Center
As 2021 comes to an end, many organizations are winding down another hectic year, and planning for 2022 with much…