Medical office buildings (MOB) continue to be a growing niche in commercial real estate. Medical office owners face pressures from tenants, many of whom are individual doctors who may not have experience in leasing real estate. Other issues include financing and tax planning and compliance. For managers, Net Operating Income (NOI) growth and operational efficiencies are also top of mind.
Weaver’s seasoned real estate professionals all have the same unwavering objective: deploying our resources to drive your strategic goals. Our hands-on, relationship driven approach delivers impact and value beyond the numbers. Expect our relationship to evolve as standards change; guidance emerges; your requirements and priorities shift, and technology and society transforms.
Weaver is present in your business, regularly consulting on issues such as:
- Due diligence
- Purchase price allocation
- Property and leasehold valuation
- Tax planning strategies and solutions
- Section 1031 exchange assessment
- Audit, review, compilation, and agreed upon procedures
- Annual federal and state tax compliance
- Property tax review services
- Bookkeeping services
- CFO advisory services