Preleasing, financing, construction and completion at the right time are just a few of the challenges facing real estate developers. Specific needs for real estate developers include project feasibility, tax planning and compliance, contractor selection and construction management.
Weaver’s seasoned real estate professionals all have the same unwavering objective: deploying our resources to drive your strategic goals. Our hands-on, relationship driven approach delivers impact and value beyond the numbers. Expect our relationship to evolve as standards change; guidance emerges; your requirements and priorities shift, and technology and society transforms.
Weaver is present in your business, regularly consulting on issues such as:
- Due diligence
- Purchase price allocation
- Property and leasehold valuation
- Tax planning strategies and solutions
- Section 1031 exchange assessment
- Audit, review, compilation, and agreed upon procedures
- Construction audits
- Annual federal and state tax compliance
- Property tax review services
- Bookkeeping services
- CFO advisory services