Real estate syndicators often market deals to individuals or families with specific tax concerns, creating challenges as well as opportunities in structuring the partnerships. The ability to quickly raise both debt and equity capital is important for syndicators to close deals and purchase within tight time frames. For managers, Net Operating Income (NOI) growth and operational efficiencies are also top of mind.
Weaver’s seasoned real estate professionals all have the same unwavering objective: deploying our resources to drive your strategic goals. Our hands-on, relationship driven approach delivers impact and value beyond the numbers. Expect our relationship to evolve as standards change; guidance emerges; your requirements and priorities shift, and technology and society transforms.
Weaver is present in your business, regularly consulting on issues such as:
- Tax planning strategies and solutions
- International tax services
- Due diligence
- Purchase price allocation
- Audit, review, compilation, and agreed upon procedures
- Property and leasehold valuation
- Lease audits
- Annual federal and state tax compliance
- Property tax review services
- Fair value reporting