Weaver is proud to provide strategic management consulting services to public agencies through NCPA, an OMNIA Partners company. The collective buying power of the unified purchasing cooperatives delivers superior value and savings for public agencies nationwide.
This competitively-solicited and publicly awarded contract ensures compliance while streamlining the procurement process. All public agencies, whether in state or local government, K-12, higher education or not-for-profits, can utilize this cooperative contract.
Contract Number: 14-17
Lead Agency: Region 14 ESC
For quotes, purchase orders, and warranty information, or if you would like to know more about Weaver’s contract through NCPA, please contact us:
- Alyssa Martin, National Strategy Leader, Large Markets & Public Entities, Weaver
- 972.448.6975 • email@example.com
- Todd Hoffman, Partner, Government Consulting Services, Weaver
- 832.320.3244 • firstname.lastname@example.org
A national public accounting and advisory firm with offices from coast to coast and more than 1,000 professionals, Weaver is committed to helping governments deliver for their constituents, while bringing a long-term perspective to help improve their operations and services.
From independent school districts to highly complex state agencies, governmental and educational entities across the U.S. look to Weaver for a wide array of needs.
From capital projects and economic development initiatives to disaster recovery readiness and ESG goals, Weaver can assist government clients in managing a myriad of tasks. Our teams are committed to ushering in change for public entities, no matter in what area or at what stage of transformation we meet them, throughout four core organizational functions;
Weaver also offers to all NCPA and OMNIA Partners comprehensive IT services, including:
- IT and IS Strategy Consulting
- Payment card industry (PCI) data security assessments
- IT compliance
- IT internal audit
- SOC examination services
- CIO advisory services
Technical Categories Awarded:
Through NCPA, Weaver has been awareded a cooperative contract for strategic management consulting services with the goal of helping organizations in the following areas:
- Achieving a better state of health outcomes
- Modernizing public safety
- Building infrastructure for the 21st Century
- Educating citizens for the future
- Building resilience and crisis response
- Transforming back-office functions
- Driving operational and financial transformations
- Creating a better citizen experience, including digitization
- Addressing capital productivity and capital management
- Delivering effective strategies and plans
- Applying advanced analytics
- Transforming organizations, workforce and culture
- Assessing and Managing risk
How to Obtain a Quote or Place a Purchase Order
If you are registered with NCPA and/or OMNIA Partners, you can purchase directly from Weaver’s cooperative purchasing agreement. Billing is executed straight from our organization, no different than if you were using your own contracts.