Every company should have a strong compliance program that sets consistent expectations for ethical and compliant behavior. Our ACE team provides services related to helping companies prevent, detect, and respond to corruption, compliance and ethics concerns.
- Compliance program development
- Training, outreach and advisory content
- Implementation of ethics and compliance hotlines
- Program review and monitoring
- Anti-corruption due diligence (third parties, mergers and acquisitions)
- Anti-corruption transaction monitoring
- Internal controls design and implementation
- Forensic due diligence
- Risk assessments and gap analyses
- Compliance day/week development
- Responding to regulatory inquiries
- Conducting internal and external investigations
- Litigation assistance, including expert witness testimony
- Whistleblower-claims assistance
- Forensic accounting
- Digital forensics and forensic data analytics
- Asset tracing and recovery
- Expert witness testimony
Our experienced professionals can assist clients in developing compliant and effective corporate governance frameworks to comply with anti-corruption laws and have led large global anti-corruption investigations.
Leveraging the deep experience of our professionals, we assist organizations with the development and monitoring of their anti-corruption, compliance and ethics programs. Weaver also performs proactive risk assessments; if the need arises, we assist in investigations, respond to regulatory inquiry and whistleblower allegations by utilizing forensic accounting and investigation techniques to gather, analyze and uncover financial evidence. Representative project examples include:
- Fortune 50 Technology Companies: Developed training content for multiple companies and advised on anti-corruption issues including due diligence, investigations (both internal and external), continuous risk assessments (both internal and external), briefing of Audit Committees and Boards of Directors, and development of anti-corruption and ethics programs and policies, including Compliance Week programs
- Publicly Traded Oil and Gas Companies: Performed investigations globally, spanning across Asian Pacific, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Information Technology Start-Ups: Developed and monitored company-wide compliance programs
- Fortune 100 Oil and Gas Companies: Developed and delivered anti-corruption training and advised on anti-corruption program
What Sets Weaver’s ACE Team Apart
Weaver’s professionals are uniquely positioned to assist existing and prospective clients with their compliance needs. Led by professionals who have managed multimillion-dollar investigations, mergers and acquisitions, and served as subject-matter experts in developing and monitoring compliance programs — both at international firms and for international companies — our approach to clients’ needs is informed by our collective experience. Contact us to discover how Weaver’s team can add value for yours.