The Benefits of Relocating Your Business to Texas
Relocating or expanding to the tax and business-friendly economic environment in Texas might be a good move for your business to consider. Texas ranks as one of the best states for business. A competitive tax structure, a highly skilled workforce, easy access to global markets, and robust infrastructure are all factors contributing to the decision for a business to relocate. Lower energy costs, together with lower land costs and fewer land-use restrictions, also mean lower operating costs for businesses and a lower cost-of-living for employees.
What Are the Possible Risks of Relocating to Texas?
As you think about relocation, expansion, or consolidation of facilities, you also will need to evaluate possible risks. These may include potential tax changes, employee retention issues and compliance changes.
Weaver is Texas Born and Bred
Founded in Texas and with headquarters in the state, Weaver has decades of experience and longstanding relationships to help businesses evaluate the possibilities, plan and execute the relocation.
How Weaver's Corporate Relocation Team Can Help
In addition to tax compliance and financial audit services, the experienced professionals on our Corporate Relocation team can assist you with the following services:
- Tax incentive offering analysis to support negotiations
- Comparative income/sales/property tax modeling
- Tax residency analysis
- Tax efficient supply chain analysis
- Compliance audits of tax incentive commitments
- Property tax valuation analysis on newly acquired business property
- Outsourced CFO and controller services
- Outsourced accounting and finance staffing
- Personal tax compliance assistance for relocated employees
- Corporate relocation risk assessment
- Employee relocation and retention planning
For more information on Corporate Relocation, check out these resources:
- Webinar: Texas Ready! Relocating Your Company to the Lone Star State
- California Board Clarifies Residency Requirements for Those Moving Out of State
- Podcast: Relocating Your Business to Texas? Critical Considerations before Making the Move