How are dealmakers maximizing the changing times? The pandemic has dramatically impacted investment strategies of many private equity firms. As we continue to adjust and pivot during these uncertain times, some organizations are finding attractive acquisition opportunities and others are seeing a renewed focus on innovation.
Private Equity Panel: Deal Market Overview 2020
Our panelists will discuss:
- Insights on the impact of COVID-19 to the deal market
- Ways to maximize opportunities in 2020
- Perspectives on the economic outlook for 2021
- Taylor Curtis, Managing Director, Strategic Capital - Cowen
- Ben Eakes, Co-Founder and Partner - Crossplane Capital
- Chris Ferazzi, Partner - Winston & Strawn LLP
Moderated by Weaver's Brian Reed, Partner, Financial Advisory Services
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.