This session is designed to go over the key areas of grant administration, compliance standards, risks and common pitfalls in grant compliance, and designing effective internal controls throughout the grant lifecycle. Specific compliance standards will be discussed, including the most recent OMB Compliance Supplement and any new COVID-19 implications.
Grant Administration and Compliance
Attendees will learn:
- Key tips for effectively managing grants and ways to avoid common pitfalls.
- Ways to manage risks of noncompliance through effective internal controls throughout the grant lifecycle.
- To identify the key changes in the most recent 2020 OMB Compliance Supplement, including additional audit guidance for new COVID-19 related programs and existing programs with compliance requirement changes
- Rebecca Goldstein, Partner, Assurance Services - Weaver
- Dan Graves, Partner, Risk Advisory Services - Weaver
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.