After almost 30 years, the Superfund Excise tax was reinstated last fall as part of the Infrastructure and Jobs Act. Operating under new rules and effective as of July 1, 2022, the Superfund Excise tax has companies facing new compliance and reporting challenges. Are you prepared for how these changes affect your business?
Join Weaver's motor fuels and excise tax professionals, Emilda Santiesteban and Leanne Sobel, as they provide valuable insight on tax compliance for companies that manufacture, produce, or import any of the impacted chemicals. Our presenters cover:
- Updates since the July 1st reinstatement
- Form 720/6627 filing requirements
- Superfund tax exemptions available
Motor Fuels Tax Webinar: It's Back! The Superfund Excise Tax
Meet the speakers:
- Emilda Santiesteban, Director, Motor Fuels and Excise Tax Services
- Leanne Sobel, Director, Motor Fuels and Excise Tax Services
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.