A SOX compliance program can develop and operate through a variety of means, using internal and external resources. Regardless of the structure, there are key considerations each organization should be aware of in order to maintain and address SOX compliance requirements.
Public Company Webinar: Creating a More Robust Internal Control Environment, Inside and Out
The objectives of this webinar are to:
- Identify key considerations for meeting SOX standards without a stand-alone SOX organization
- Discuss aspects for maintaining the SOX program
- Address effective methods of delivering effective financial reporting with consideration of the evolving business environment
- Brett Nabors, Partner in IT Advisory Services – Weaver
- Greg Englert, Partner in Risk Advisory Services – Weaver
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.
Partner, IT Advisory Services
For more than 15 years, Brett Nabors, CISA, CCSK, CDPSE, CMMC RP, has assisted organizations as an internal…
Partner, Risk Advisory Services
Greg Englert, CIA, has more than 17 years of professional services experience providing business risk…