Leaders across all levels of government have been thrust into virtual environments where their management skills may not translate to engaging remote employees. But help is here! Long before Covid-19, companies have developed people strategies for managing remotely. In this panel discussion, we engage in a lively conversation with three outstanding practitioners about the challenges of the virtual workspace. We will find out their most valuable lessons learned in keeping employees involved and enthusiastic.
Who’s Zooming Who? Engaging the Remote Workforce
Watch our panel discussion to learn:
- Lessons from the technology sector on the virtual workforce
- Engagement strategies when you are not in a “high touch” environment
- How will the Covid-19 disruption change work relationships in the long-term?
- Julie Armendariz, Director and People Business Partner - GitLab
- Kembre Roberts, Ph.D., AVP Wellbeing Practice Leader - Lockton Companies
- Chris White, Ph.D., Chief Science Officer - Flippen Group
- Adam Jones, State Government Practice Leader - Weaver
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.