Weaver’s Not-for-Profit Practice Leader, Jackie Gonzalez and Partner-in-Charge-Adam McCane share the latest audit and accounting updates for not-for-profits, including best practices as your organization looks forward to implementing upcoming standards as well as accounting considerations for continued COVID-19 funding sources.
Not-for-profits continue to face unique accounting and reporting issues.
2022 FASB Update for Not-for-Profits
- Learn about the latest trends impacting not-for-profits
- Understand key changes to accounting standards for not-for-profits
- Review reporting considerations and accounting treatment of continued COVID-19 funding
Meet the speakers:
- Jackie Gonzalez, Partner, Assurance Services
- Adam McCane, Partner-in-Charge, Central Texas Assurance Services
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.