How to Tackle Emerging Manager Challenges:
A Roundtable Series
Part 2: Accounting & Tax Considerations for Digital Asset Investment Funds
Tuesday, September 27, 2022
1:00 PM EST | 12:00 PM CT | 11:00 AM MT | 10:00 AM PT
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar.*
Join Weaver's, Tim Savage and Kevin Sanford, and Vector's Molly Yakubian as they review accounting and tax considerations for digital asset investment funds.
Topics will include:
- Application of ASC 946 accounting treatment for digital assets
- Discover crypto custody and valuation considerations
- Walk through SAFT and warrant agreements
- Application of IRC Section 864 trading safe harbor for digital asset funds
- Digital asset fund structuring for tax purposes
- Tim Savage, Partner, Tax Services - Weaver
- Becky Reeder, Partner-in-Charge, Alternative Investment Services - Weaver
- Matt Wheeler, Founder & CEO - Vector AIS
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar • Level: Basic • No prerequisites • Free to attend
This webinar is for all levels of accountants, finance professionals, CFOs, COOs and CTOs. Please note that each person should register and attend individually in order to receive CPE credit.
*Weaver is licensed to provide CPE credit for Texas and New York. We are not currently a registered CPE provider with NASBA. Therefore, you should confirm with your applicable state board and/or professional organization to ensure they will accept the CPE credits.
Can't make this webinar? Registering will allow you to view the webinar on-demand, when it is most convenient for you.
Questions about registration? Contact John Rio at email@example.com or 972.448.6904.