Business Taxes | 2020 Year-End Strategies and Key Planning Tactics for 2021
December 10, 2020 – 10:00-11:00 AM CT
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar.
Addressing the impact of 2020’s economic and political changes on your business has never been more important. As we wrap up 2020 and head into a new year, now is the time for a renewed sense of preparation and clarity. Join Weaver’s team of leading tax advisors for insights into federal and international tax strategies that can help your business prepare and move forward.
As you finalize business tax strategies for 2021, our team will cover the latest business tax topics including payroll tax credits, partnership taxes and NOL carrybacks. We will also share post-election insights and projections related to the Biden tax plan.
During this live discussion, our presenters will share updates and perspectives on the following:
- Payroll tax credits
- Partnership tax capital reporting
- Net Operating Loss (NOL) considerations
- Accounting method changes
- Estimated tax planning
- Section 139 disaster payments
- International tax updates
- Post-election insights and projections
Meet our Speakers:
- Sean Muller, National Practice Leader, Tax Services, Weaver
- Robert Henry, Partner-in-Charge, Business Tax Services, Weaver
- Vince Houk, Partner-in-Charge, International Tax Services, Weaver
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar • Level: Basic • No prerequisites • Complimentary to attend
This webinar is for all levels of accountants, finance professionals and CFOs. Please note that each person should register and attend individually in order to receive CPE credit.
Can't make this webinar? Registering will allow you to view the webinar on-demand, when it is most convenient for you.
Questions about registration? Contact Natalie Ramsey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817.882.7546.