As organizations return to the workplace and navigate the impact of COVID-19, leaders need to continue monitoring emerging risks for their facilities, supply chain, insurance, financials, workforce, operations, and organizational culture. Join Weaver professionals Bruce Zaret, Robert Neill and Trip Hillman, in partnership with IIA Dallas Chapter, as they discuss emerging risks c-suite leaders need to address and opportunities that exist specifically within technology and organizational operations.
Key topics discussed:
- Overview of emerging risks as organizations return to the workplace
- Opportunities for innovation and specific industries
- Deep dive into risks for IT operations, technology implementation, data and privacy security and catastrophic events
- Key considerations for board of directors
- Actionable next steps to update organizational strategies and risk assessment
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.
Hosted on behalf of:
Business leaders face difficult decisions that may have both short-term and long-term implications for their business, employees, investors and stakeholders. There are ways Internal Audit professionals can provide value to leaders during these uncertain times.