The past few months certainly impacted the future of private equity. The pandemic—and the government response—affected how we evaluate some of the benefits and risks associated with private equity. We assembled a panel of advisors who take a look at the middle market and share lessons learned to help you make future decisions regarding negotiations, private equity ownership, valuation programs, redemption policies, due diligence and risk management.
This webinar hosted by Weaver, Sadis & Goldberg and Stephens discusses the following:
- Recent factors that impacted private equity firms and portfolio companies that now change how we handle negotiations, contracts, valuation programs and future risk concerns
- The investor outlook on private equity and certain industries so you understand the key points to consider in your LP discussions
- Recommendations for due diligence practices in the near and long term
- Paul Marino, Partner, Sadis & Goldberg
- Paul Moorman, Managing Director, Stephens
- Trey Hunt, National Strategy Leader, Middle Market & Private Equity, Weaver
Hosted in Partnership with:
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.