As businesses across the country return to their offices, there are many considerations leaders should be aware of. In this live discussion webinar, our panelists will address the following topics:
- How businesses can keep their offices as collaborative, engaging spaces people want to go
- How to handle capacity considerations to meet social distancing requirements
- Which smart building and office changes owners, managers and tenants should consider
- What future office footprints could look like
- What companies are doing to balance getting back to work and being considerate of employees’ desires
Getting Back to the Office in the New Normal: Space Considerations for Businesses
- Jill Ibison Vessels, Vice President and Interior Design Project Manager – Corgan
- Karrie McCampbell, Senior Vice President in Asset Services – Transwestern
- Lee Colan, Ph.D., Organizational Psychologist and Leadership Consultant – The L Group
Moderated by Howard Altshuler, Partner-in-Charge of Real Estate Services, at Weaver.
Hosted in Partnership with:
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.