General Partners (GPs) are looking for innovative tools to maximize overall returns, especially when facing longer hold times for portfolio companies and the recent economic impact of the pandemic. The secondaries market as well as adjacent strategies like NAV-based loans or preferred equity continue to be attractive options that benefit GPs.
How are GPs and limited partners (LPs) using these strategies as overall portfolio management tools? What are the benefits and challenges involved?
How General Partners Are Using Secondaries and NAV-based Loans for Portfolio Management
We assembled an experienced panel that dive into these questions and discuss when it’s advantageous for GPs and funds to use these tools. During this webinar, you will learn about:
- Current trends and an overview of the secondary markets and NAV-based loans
- GP led solutions to address illiquidity
- The role of LPs
- Challenges while implementing these tools
- Where do we go from here?
Meet Our Speakers:
- Wes Bender, Principal - Greenhill & Co, LLC
- Bonar Chhay, Managing Partner - Felicitas Global Partners, LLC
- Amit Mahajan, Managing Director - Crestline
Moderated by Weaver's Sindhu Rajesh, Partner, Alternative Investment Funds.
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.