What does the rest of 2020 look like for multifamily real estate? View this recorded webinar featuring Karen Schrah, Managing Director of Multifamily at Harbor Group Management Co., Bob Voelker, SVP and General Counsel at Streetlights Residential and Will Duncan, Principal with WDG Architecture Dallas.
Multifamily Housing in a Multidimensional World
We answer the following questions and more:
- How do changes resulting from the pandemic manifest in the future design of multifamily?
- How do we continue to create a sense of community for multifamily residents in today's world?
- What do you see as the demand over the next several years for Class AA, A, B and C properties?
- What can we do to keep multifamily residents safe and healthy?
- Bob Voelker, Senior Vice President & General Counsel – Streetlights Residential
- Karen Schrah, Managing Director, Multifamily – Harbor Group Management Co., LLC
- Will Duncan, Principal – WDG Architecture Dallas, PLLC
Moderated by Howard Altshuler, Weaver’s Partner-in-Charge of Real Estate Services.
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.