Weaver Wednesday: Government CPE Series
Cybersecurity risks evolve at a fast pace and protecting your government from persistent attacks requires a progressive understanding of cybersecurity fundamentals. Join us for a fresh look at the “basics” needed in today’s cybersecurity landscape. Our session revisits cybersecurity frameworks and requirements and how they’ve changed over time and dig into the advanced capabilities that are becoming essential to staying ahead of the bad guys.
This on-demand session covers the following:
- Changes and developments within the cybersecurity frameworks and standards
- “Advanced” capabilities that have become baseline expectations
- Keys in leverage mappings and open-source projects
- How to prioritize and communicate “quick wins”
"NextGen" & "Advanced" Cyber Capabilities are the New Expected Basics
Meet the speaker:
- Trip Hillman, Partner, IT Advisory Services — Weaver
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs.
Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.