Private Equity Panel Discussion: Deal Market Overview
Wednesday, December 15, 2021
12:30 PM CST
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar.*
How did dealmakers maximize opportunities in 2021? The pandemic and its aftermath have dramatically impacted the investment strategies in private equity. Many companies took advantage of attractive acquisition opportunities this year, while others focused more on innovation. In this session, our deal expert panelists will address:
- Insights on how the deal market has been impacted in the pandemic aftermath
- Perspectives on the deal flow and the economy during 2021
- How companies can maximize opportunities for 2022
Meet the speakers:
- Brian Reed, Partner, Financial Advisory Services – Weaver (Moderator)
- Bobby Sheth, Managing Director – Salt Creek Capital
- Mitun Ranka, Chief Financial Officer – Sanova Dermatology
- Franklin Pogue, Vice President – Silvermark Partners
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar • Level: Basic • No prerequisites • Free to attend
This webinar is for all levels of accountants, finance professionals, CFOs, COOs and CTOs. Please note that each person should register and attend individually in order to receive CPE credit.
*Weaver is licensed to provide CPE credit for Texas and New York. We are not currently a registered CPE provider with NASBA. Therefore, you should confirm with your applicable state board and/or professional organization to ensure they will accept the CPE credits.
Can't make this webinar? Registering will allow you to view the webinar on-demand, when it is most convenient for you.
Questions about registration? Contact John Rio at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972.448.6904.