In an almost numbing and normalizing fashion, we see ransomware continuing to make news. While the attacks are described with new language, the tactics and techniques utilized are very similar. Consider the loss of others a free assessment for your organization to learn from those mistakes.
Ransomware Post-Colonial Pipeline: Five Steps You Should Have Discussed With Your Board
We cover the following:
- What is ransomware?
- What risk does it pose to your organization?
- What helps?
- What doesn’t help?
- Your first questions to assess your own organization’s approach to mitigating ransomware!
By the end of the on-demand webinar, you should be able to:
- Identify risks related to ransomware and begin to evaluate impact to your organization
- Review key mitigation practices for ransomware attacks
- Leverage free, vetted resources for conducting a deeper assessment on ransomware protection and mitigation practices within your organization
Meet the speakers:
- Trip Hillman, Director, Cybersecurity Services
- Kyle Morris, Senior Manager, IT Advisory Services
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.