Join Weaver’s leading tax advisors for a tax reform update and year-end tax planning insights.
Our presenters will provide updates on the current proposed tax legislation from Congress and the Biden administration. They will also address the potential impact of these changes on businesses and individuals, as well as 2021 year-end tax planning strategies you should consider.
Tax Reform Update and 2021 Year-End Tax Planning
Our team shares updates and perspectives on the following:
- Comparison and review of 2020 vs. 2021 tax rates
- Roadmap of the tax reconciliation bills
- Preparation and considerations for year-end tax planning
Meet the speakers:
- Sean Muller, CPA, National Practice Leader, Tax Services
- Robert Henry, CPA, Partner-in-Charge, Business Tax Services
- Mark Watson, CPA, CFP, Partner-in-Charge, Tax Quality and Risk Management
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.