Our exclusive on-demand session will equip you with the knowledge to navigate the current tax planning and gifting considerations. Our complimentary webinar addresses regulation and economic changes impacting your personal tax situations and covers the latest tax topics impacting individuals, including expiring TCJA provisions.
Our presenters share updates and perspectives on the following:
- Planning for expiring TCJA provisions
- 2023 tax rates
- Charitable contribution planning and gifting strategies
TCJA Provisions Expiring in 2026 and Individual, Estate, Gift & Trust Year-End Tax Planning
Meet the speakers:
- Tom Bazley, Managing Director, Tax Services
- Louis Brown, Senior Manager, Tax Services
- Ralph Ferrales, Managing Director, Tax Services
- Nate Mathis, Senior Manager, International Tax Services
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.