The pandemic and its extraordinary impact certainly caused a lot of disruption in the market. As things go back towards a new normal, the significant amount of relief provided to and for businesses is abating. How will the end of accommodations such as PPP funds, employee retention credits, employer tax deferrals, moratorium on lease evictions, consumer spending stimulus, etc., affect companies and industries in the coming months – especially those that were already challenged going into the pandemic?
The World Is Getting Back to Normal, but Is Your Business? What to Do Now.
During this on-demand discussion we talk about these challenges, the fundamental steps businesses should take to prepare for normalization, and new options and opportunities in the restructuring and turnaround space that can help organizations emerge stronger and better positioned to operate in the post-pandemic world.
In this discussion, we cover:
- Economic data and key indicators pre- and post-pandemic
- Restructuring and bankruptcy trends
- The impact of changes to relief efforts and other economic events
- Proactive steps businesses can take now
Meet the speakers:
- Jay H. Ong, Managing Shareholder — Munsch Hardt
- James G. Keane, J.D., Chief Operating Officer — Harney Partners
- Gregory S. Milligan, CTP, Executive Vice President — Harney Partners
- Brian Thomas, CISA, CISSP, QSA, National Practice Leader, Advisory Services — Weaver
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.