Empower Your Operations: Can Artificial Intelligence Drive Efficiencies
December 1, 2020 | 1:00 - 2:00 PM CDT
During this discussion, our panelists provide examples to help you:
- Identify the potential areas for more efficiencies within your organization
- Evaluate the business case scenarios and processes where technology and tools, such as AI, could be beneficial
- Review the successes and failures of AI based on prior case studies
- Understand the critical areas and key points to develop a project statement of work that accomplishes your goals
- Develop your unique criteria to select the consultants and tools that will be the right fit for your organization and processes
Meet our Speakers:
- Katrin Robb, VP Customer Success and Strategy - Aumni
- Mark Gorzycki, Founder and CEO - Kievanos
- Morgan Page, Risk Advisory Services and Business Intelligence & Automation - Weaver
Moderated by Weaver's Tina Lewandowski, Marketing & Business Development.
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.