Health Care Transaction Evolution and Outlook: A View Beyond the Pandemic Era
Wednesday, March 3, 2021
2:00 pm ET | 1:00 pm CT | 12:00 pm MT | 11:00 am PT
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to hear a panel of health care valuation, health care private equity, medical facilities, corporate and health care law professionals discuss:
- What they are seeing in the market with valuation trends in various sectors;
- What’s hot and what’s not;
- What buyers are thinking about in terms of pricing during COVID;
- Steps sellers should consider to improve or maintain valuation in a transaction; and
- What to do and what not to do when you’re getting ready for a sale transaction, and related topics
Join us for this first part of a two-part webinar series. Stay tuned for more information on the second webinar entitled "Thriving or Surviving – What Strategies are Working for Growth During the COVID-19 Pandemic".
- Elliott Jeter, Managing Director, Health Care Valuation Services, Weaver
- Christopher Kersey, Founding Managing Partner, Havencrest Capital Management
- James Rolfe, Chief Development Officer, Medical Facilities Corporation
- Gemma Descoteaux, Partner, Corporate Practice Group, Sheppard Mullin
- Eric Klein, Partner and Healthcare Team Leader, Sheppard Mullin (Moderator)
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar • Level: Basic • No prerequisites • Free to attend • This webinar is for all levels of accountants, finance professionals, CFOs, COOs and CTOs.
California | This activity has been approved for Minimum 1 Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California. Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education.
New York | This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1 credit hour which may be applied toward the Areas of Professional Practice requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys.
Texas | Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton is an accredited sponsor, approved by the State Bar of Texas, Committee on MCLE.
Please note that each person should register and attend the full webinar individually in order to receive CPE or CLE credit. Can't make this webinar? Registering will allow you to view the webinar on-demand, when it is most convenient for you.
Questions about registration? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.