Companies of all sizes sometimes need a little extra guidance navigating the IT landscape. Weaver’s CIO Advisory Services team is there to help fill those gaps, whether it’s an interim Chief Information Officer or assistance creating a strategic technology plan.
Weaver can help you meet your company’s goals nimbly and cost-effectively, either short-term or long-term. Our professionals provide just the assistance you need, for just the time you need it, without the commitment and expense of hiring a permanent CIO.
CIO Advisory Services include:
- IT Assessments (focused on people, product, process and technology)
- New product/application research, technology selection and vendor analysis
- Software selection and vendor/outsourcer evaluations
- Oversight/IV&V (independent validation & verification) of system implementations
- Governance consulting (policy, procedures, security, service levels, etc.)
- Data security / data privacy management
- Business continuity / disaster recovery plan development or review
- Comprehensive technology strategic analysis
- Assessment of current applications and infrastructure with recommendations for cost savings, use of best practices and improved customer service
- Business process design and optimization
- Key performance metrics definition and reporting for IT operations
- Interim management during CIO searches or times of organizational change
- IT due diligence related to M&A activity
- Technology integration and transition services planning related to M&A activity
- Supplemental assistance to existing CIOs and IT directors
- Ongoing CIO role for organizations lacking the need for full-time technology executive
Contact us to find out how we can help you bridge the gap to IT success.