The best cybersecurity program powers your business with people, processes and technology all working together within a well-designed framework. Weaver’s cybersecurity services will help you assess the current state of your security posture and work with you to define a path to achieve your desired goals. We will work with you to align strong cybersecurity practices with your organization’s objectives. Your business will be more prepared, responsive and resilient in the face of these challenges.
Keeping your data and IT systems safe requires multiple layers of protection. Wherever you are in your cybersecurity journey, we will help you develop and maintain ongoing processes to assess risks, identify threats, deploy protections, monitor systems, and enable quick response and recovery.
We assess environments, systems, and practices against a variety of technical and regulatory requirements, including PCI, NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, Red Flags, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, FDICIA and GLBA. We are well-versed in the standards and control frameworks used by leading organizations to manage compliance with these regulations, including:
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF)
- NIST 800-53
- Control Objectives for Information Technologies (COBIT) 2019
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS )
- ISO 27001/27002
- System and Organization Controls (SOC) 1, 2 and 3
- 23 NYCRR 500
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)