Weaver's 2023 Government CPE Series
Effectively communicating information to the board is instrumental to the process of budgeting and managing cybersecurity programs. However, sharing critical technology data can become challenging when board members have a variety of experience and understanding.
Our presentation offers insight on the reports your board finds most valuable such as strategy, program compliance and regulations, risk summary, vendor and supply chain management, as well how that information can be presented in a concise and useful way including how to represent technical nuances to non-IT Board members.
Attendees will walk away from this on-demand session with a better understanding of the following:
- Board communication priorities and expected metrics
- Methods to present information
- Common Security Reports (Both Presented to the Board; and Requested by the Board)
- Considerations for presenting Cybersecurity/IT nuances to non-IT Board members
Communicating with the Board: Addressing Board Reports from the Cyber Perspective
Meet the speakers:
- Trip Hillman, Partner, IT Advisory Services — Weaver
- Brett Nabors, Partner, IT Advisory Services — Weaver
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs.
Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.