Election 2020 – Comparing Candidates’ Tax Plans and the Potential Impact for the Energy Industry
October 22, 2020 – 10:00-11:00 AM CDT
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar.
Our panel will share updates and perspectives on the following:
- Evaluation of each candidate’s tax position
- Impact of candidate tax positions for the energy industry
- Early tax planning considerations regardless of election outcome
- Rob Myatt, Partner-in-Charge, Energy Services - Weaver
- Brandon Bloom, Partner - Thompson & Knight
- Todd Keator, Tax Practice Leader - Thompson & Knight
Hosted in Partnership with:
1 CPE credit available for the live webinar • Level: Basic • No prerequisites • Complimentary to attend
This webinar is for all levels of accountants, finance professionals and CFOs. Please note that each person should register and attend individually in order to receive CPE credit.
Can't make this webinar? Registering will allow you to view the webinar on-demand, when it is most convenient for you.
Questions about registration? Contact Natalie Ramsey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817.882.7546.