The Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 (CAA) was recently signed into law by President Donald Trump. One of the provisions revised and extended the Employee Retention Credit (ERC), which was initially enacted as part of the CARES Act. View our webinar on-demand to discover what has changed and how this may impact your business.
Employee Retention Credit May Be Worth a Second Look
View this webinar to:
- Gain an overview of the ERC including eligibility criteria
- Learn the details of the modifications and extensions to the CARES Act related to the ERC
- Discover the interplay between Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans and the ERC, including strategies for maximizing both PPP forgiveness and the ERC
- Sean Muller, National Practice Leader, Tax Services
- Beau Butler, Director, Valuation Services
- Mark Watson, Partner-in-Charge, Tax Quality & Risk Management
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.