Following our introductory webinar discussing resources to support businesses through COVID-19, we invite you to view this two part webinar series covering what you need to know about the CARES Act. Topics discussed on this webinar include the tax provisions affecting businesses.
CARES Act: Business Tax Provisions
• To provide an overview of the key business tax provisions of the CARES Act
• To cover the limits on the business interest deduction under Section 163(j) for various entities and the benefits of using 2019 numbers
• To explain the Act’s changes related to Qualified Improvement Property (QIP), including its definition, the limitation if the real property election is made, the Form 3115 adjustment and more
• To educate on how to obtain the Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) credit and which forms to file
• To provide an update on Net Operating Losses (NOLs) and other aspects of the Act that affect businesses
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.