As the nation prepares for a new normal with people returning to the workplace, we are hosting this live panel discussion webinar on what businesses need to know as they plan and reopen.
Panel Discussion – Returning to the Workplace: What Businesses Need to Know
Friday, May 15, 2020 | 10:00 -11:00 AM CDT
Our panel of experienced business advisors will address your questions on the following topics and more:
- What returning to the workplace looks like and how businesses need to prepare
- Top-of-mind liability considerations for employees and customers
- The balance between operational decisions and managing risk
- Policy considerations to manage employee concerns and ensure safety and business continuity
- Responsibility ownership for providing protective equipment and furnishings
- The organizational culture impact of workplace changes
- Angela Harper, Senior EVP and Chief Risk Officer – Veritex Bank
- Matt Veech, Shareholder, Litigation Group – BoyarMiller
- John Mackel, CEO and Managing Partner – Weaver
- Frank McElroy , General Counsel – Weaver
Moderated by Brian Thomas, Partner-in-Charge, Advisory Services for Weaver
Hosted in Partnership with:
Can't make this webinar? Registering will allow you to view the webinar on-demand, when it is most convenient for you.
Questions about registration? Contact Kayli McCarver at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817.882.7340.