Weaver is proud to be the firm of choice for more than 3,100 energy-focused entities around the world. Our dedicated practice group is a market leader comprised of professionals with decades of experience serving publicly traded and privately held companies of all sizes, with a concentration in private equity-sponsored E&P and midstream companies.
Our valued clients include many of the world’s leading domestic and global energy companies across all segments of the industry, including:
- Major multinational and national oil companies
- Exploration and production
- Fuel producers and marketers
- Independent oil traders
- Pipeline transportation and energy storage companies
- Local business owners and operators
- Private equity firms with oil and gas industry holdings
We are deeply familiar with the issues you face, including uncertain credit markets, increasing industry legislation and tax reform, consolidation, regulatory and environmental oversight, health and safety, data security, and other areas of potential risk.
Services beyond core audit and tax include:
- Full cost/successful efforts conversion
- IFRS assessment and conversion
- Internal audit
- IT audit
- Joint interest audit
- Litigation support
- Multistate tax planning
- Research and development tax credit
- Reverse sales tax audit
- Risk assessment
- Sales and use tax review
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Structuring buy/sell agreements
- Texas margin tax planning
- Valuation and due diligence
We maintain strong local teams throughout Texas and the U.S. When we’re not in the office or serving clients in the field, you’ll find Weaver professionals leading the boards and serving on the committees of major accounting trade and oil and gas industry associations.
Our service approach – which includes timely and responsive communication, as well as technical skills, deep industry knowledge and the application of state-of-the-art technology to customize solutions for each client – is our hallmark. We deliver timely and accurate services, and we address issues promptly to avoid surprises. We’re here to make your job easier and to help your business fulfill its mission. For more than 65 years, that’s been the Weaver way.
The Supreme Court of Texas recently agreed to hear a case on the issue of whether or not the downhole and below ground equipment used in oil and…