As the U.S. tax system changes, we are often asked if there are ways to maximize tax efficiencies while preserving your wealth. So we organized this fireside chat with Lenox Wealth Advisors to highlight some financial and estate planning strategies that could help you and your family plan for the future.
Financial and Tax Planning Considerations to Prepare for the Imminent US Tax Reform
During this fireside chat, we cover:
- Relevant tax and financial planning techniques to consider now
- Trends and tax considerations for relocating your state residency
- Tax efficiency strategies to consider for your family and personal estate
- Significant opportunities and concerns to address when organizing your financial assets
Meet our speakers:
- Rick Van Benschoten, Chief Executive Officer - Lenox Wealth Advisors
- Marcie Finnigan, Partner, Tax Services - Weaver
Moderated by Weaver's Mike Hill, Partner, Valuation Services.
This webinar is for all levels of business professionals, accountants and CFOs. Please note that CPE credit is not awarded for recorded webinars. Keep an eye on our events page, or sign up to receive invites for future webinars.