Financial and Tax Planning Considerations to Prepare for the Imminent US Tax Reform
Thursday, March 4, 2021
4:30 pm ET | 3:30 pm CT | 2:30 pm MT | 1:30 pm PT
As the U.S. tax system changes, we are often asked if there are ways to maximize tax efficiencies while preserving your wealth. So we organized this fireside chat with Lenox Wealth Advisors to highlight some financial and estate planning strategies that could help you and your family plan for the future.
During this fireside chat, we will cover:
- Relevant tax and financial planning techniques to consider now
- Trends and tax considerations for relocating your state residency
- Tax efficiency strategies to consider for your family and personal estate
- Significant opportunities and concerns to address when organizing your financial assets
Meet our speakers:
- Rick Van Benschoten, Chief Executive Officer - Lenox Wealth Advisors
- Marcie Finnigan, Partner, Tax Services - Weaver
Moderated by Weaver's Mike Hill, Partner, Valuation Services.
Please note that this virtual event is not eligible for CPE credit.
Can't make this webinar? Registering will allow you to view the webinar on-demand, when it is most convenient for you.
Questions about registration? Contact Kayli McCarver at email@example.com or 817.882.7340.